Combining the highest performing Steril-Aire™ UVC (ultraviolet-C) technology with experienced and skilled professionals, we help you implement clean and energy efficient HVAC upgrade (Heating, ventilation and air conditioning) across your building/facilities.
Negative Impact of Biofilm on Cooling Coils
- Biofilm coating of cooling coil fins and tubes dramatically decreases heat transfer.
- Biofilm buildup between the fins increases resistance to airflow, thus increasing fan energy consumption in VAV systems. Conditioned air delivery can be reduced, causing thermal discomfort and stale air pockets.
- Fouled cooling coils results in poor cooling coil heat transfer.
- Chilled water pumps have to work harder by pumping more chilled water to remove heat from partially insulated cooling coils.
CASE STUDY: AUCKLAND AIRPORT
$272,000/£178,000 yearly electric bill savings
$80,000/£52,000 yearly HVAC maintenance savings
ROI less than 18 months
2,480,000 kWh electricity savings
1,535 ton CO emission reduction
No harmful chemicals for coil cleaning
Improved IAQ for passengers and tenants
- Read how American Electric Power saved $139,000/£91,000 in Annual Energy Costs in 2+ years: click here
- Learn how Rio Grande Hospital in Texas projects annual energy savings of $500,000/£333,000 per year: click here